some starter tips on what to blog on
April 9, 2007
Brian Bailey writes about blogging in the Blogging church in the blogging church. On p88 he gives these 10 ideas on what to start blogging about. Now, this is specifically church blogs. But take a look. Which would you blog about? Which not? How about some of your own ideas on what people that is new to blogging can blog about.
- What is this weekend’s sermon about?
- What is your favourite restaurant?
- What part of the Bible are you reading, and what is it saying to you?
- Which staff member or volunteer constantly challengesand inspires you?
- When did you know you were called to ministry?
- What are the top ten reasons to invite someone to church this weekend?
- What is the last book you read that you wish everyone would read?
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in ministry?
- What is the coolest music you’ve bought in the last year?
- How can members get involved, and what’s in it for them?
Come on, add some of your own. Give the people starting out new some tips.